EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing
EVABarrier double wall tubing is an excellent choice for all draft dispensing applications. The inner barrier is an excellent gas barrier, keeping oxygen out and CO2 in. The inner wall is also extremely smooth to prevent bacteria and other microbes from attaching to the inside surface. The outer barrier gives the tubing a decent stiffness while still remaining pliable. This makes EVA Barrier remarkably kink resistant and the perfect choice for use with Duotight and other push-in fittings.
- The 5 mm (13/64") ID size is perfect for draft applications where a longer beverage line is needed. We recommend using 10-12 ft. per line for adequate flow resistance. 10 ft. lengths are standard. Longer rolls available; shorter sections are sometimes available as leftovers.
- The 4 mm (5/32") ID size is perfect for home draft applications where only a short beverage line is needed. We recommend using 5-6 ft. per line for adequate flow resistance. 5.5 ft. lengths are standard. Longer rolls are available.
- PVC, BPA , and Plasticizer Free*
- Outer wall prevents oxidation and CO2 loss
- Smooth inner wall prevents microbial growth build-up
*EVABarrier does not contain plasticizers or phthalates that are used to make PVC flexible. These plasticizers are known to leach out into the beer over time and have adverse health effects.