Do you long for a sparging system with a “set-it-and-forget-it” design? The elegantly simple construction of the AutoSparge™ level and flow control system lets it automatically set the hot liquor flow rate and liquid level and adjust to compensate for a constant level in your mash tun. It’s an awesome accessory for RIMS systems. Autosparge™ also works great with gravity or with pumps! New 100% stainless steel design!
The newly redesigned AutoSparge™ includes:
- All stainless steel construction
- Improved O-ring
- 1/2" NPT thread or 1.5" Tri-Clamp
- 18" silicone hose and stainless steel hose float ball
- Fits any kettle larger than 12" in diameter, including converted kegs
- Equipped with 6" stainless steel float arms. Increase range of motion with available 9" and 12" float arms. (Minimum pot diameter for longer float arms is 15" and 18" respectively.)
- Adaptable to cooler mash tuns. Requires a 13/16" to 7/8" mounting hole.
- Six locations for installation in your BoilerMaker™ brew kettle. Optional AutoSparge™ hole punching service available. About $30 at the time of kettle purchase.