The Blichmann Engineering Spunding Valve is purpose-built for pressure fermentation. With exacting precision, you’ll turn out lager-like beer at ale temperatures in no time!
With our Spunding Valve, you'll complete fermentations faster and easier with just the right pressure for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature without the hassle of temperature control.
Key features include:
- Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low-ester, lager-like beers
- Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi with superb pressure stability
- Suitable for vessels up to 42 gallons (1 BBL batch size)
- Perfect for naturally carbonating brews
- Use for counter-pressure transfers
- Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation, if desired
- Proven by Blichmann and White Labs research to significantly reduce esters and levels of diacetyl
Spunding valve for G4 Fermenator is TC, but NPT version is available for other equipment.