KOMOS V2 Kegerator w/ Intertap or NukaTap SS Faucets
*Special order item. Expect 2-3 weeks or longer for delivery depending on stock availability.*
*Pricing available on outdoor kegerator options as well!*
The KOMOS V2 Kegerator improves upon the already striking feature set of the original best-selling model -- now made with upgraded refrigeration components for higher efficieny and faster cooling, and a redesigned interior that can hold up to FOUR 5-gallon kegs at one time (Slimline Torpedo or Ball Lock Corny). Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. High-quality, stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets and stainless steel towers come standard. It also features a digital controller, stainless steel door, stainless steel floor, rolling casters, tower cooling fan, robust KOMOS regulator, and a list of options.
What's New in V2?
- Larger Capacity - Fits up to four 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- Dual Gas Line Inlets - Feed two gas lines at different pressures, or one CO2 and one Nitro.
- 10% More Energy Efficient
- 15% Faster Cooling Times
- 40% Thicker Insulated Walls
- 25% Larger Condenser
- 30% Larger Evaporator
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS kegerator boasts a list of other unique features for a kegerator in this price range, such as the tower fan, included KOMOS CO2 regulator, stainless floor, rolling casters, and countertop drip tray.
A KOMOS regulator is included with every kegerator. The KOMOS Regulator is a high quality regulator that keeps consistent pressure.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap model includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Available Kegerator covers and "off road" casters for moving over uneven terrain
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 4
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1